EHR Meaningful Use
Bossier Family Medicine has successfully attested for meaningful use for 2011, 2012, and 2013.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Bossier Family Medicine has enrolled in the
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana Quality Blue Program for Primary Care. For additional information, please visit this link.
Bridges to Excellence
In addition to PCMH accreditation, our practices are also seeking recognition for the following programs.
- Diabetes Management
- Hypertension Management
- Coronary Artery Disease Management
- Physician Office Systems
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Bossier Family Medicine is to provide patients of our community with quality and affordable primary care. In our desire to deliver the highest quality of care we believe the following is critical:
- Exemplary Physicians and Providers - We offer Board Certified Primary Care Physicians, that truly care about their patients.
- Respect and Professionalism - We aim to treat all patients with the utmost respect. As professionalism erodes in our industry, we strive to incorporate professionalism continuously.
- Access - We strive to have immediate access for our patients with low wait times. We typically have same day appointments .When we can not accommodate patients same day with their physician, we offer First Care for immediate care.
- Technology - Quality and Affordability can only be achieved through the advancement of technology. We offer the latest electronic record technology for our record keeping. In addition, we make this technology accessible to our patients through Portal and its mobile application, HEALOW.
- Advancement - We are in constant redevelopment of care and service offerings to our patients. We continue to review opportunities to expand the services for our patients to provide better service, convenience of care, and access while maintaining affordability.